Search This Blog

Thursday, December 2, 2010

Capital Campaign

On December 2nd, Father Czarnota held a joint meeting with parishioners from the whole cluster detailing the upcoming Capital Campaign.  The Capital Campaign is a fundraiser for not only the Parish, but also for the Archdiocese.

Each parish will be required to raise 90% of their prior years gross receipts over the next three years.  Each Parish will be allowed to keep 70% of what was raised; the Archdiocese will retain the remaining 30%.  Father Czarnota will be meeting with the finance council from each parish in the cluster to work out the details.

"Ite ad Joseph!"

No comments: