Pages

Search This Blog

Sunday, March 27, 2011

New Parochial Administrator of our church...

The blog has learned today the name of our new Parochial Administrator; Father Darell Roman.  Father Roman is currently the associate pastor at St. Joseph Church in Lake Orion, MI.  In addition to his duties at St Joseph, Father Roman will be the Parochial Administrator of St. Josaphat and pastor of Sweetest Heart of Mary.  Here is his biography from the St. Joseph Church in Lake Orion's web site:

 My name is Fr. Darrell Roman. I was born in Detroit on October 9, 1961 to Albie and Sylvia (Bugaj) Roman. I am the oldest of three children. My youngest sister, Emily, is married to Matt Kopko and they have three boys: Gabriel, Nicholas, and Gregory. I also have a younger brother, Christopher.

I grew up in Livonia and attended St. Robert Bellarmine Grade School, Bishop Borgess High School, and Madonna College. In 1985, I entered the Society of Christ in Poland. The charism of the order is to minister to Polish immigrants throughout the world. After being ordained in Poznan, Poland in 1993, I was assigned to a number of parishes in the United States.

After a period of prayer and discernment, I felt God calling me to minister as a Diocesan priest. I am looking forward to spending the next two years here at St. Joseph as your associate pastor and being a part of your parish family.


"Ite ad Joseph!"

No comments: